Tough

hyee!! im back at it again.

so basically this year has been so tough for me honestly. it was a HELLA busy year. programs everywhere and everytime. you could not imagine how hard ive been through all of these.

cried on my birthday dinner with fam but needed to hide it because it was with my fam, the worst yet memorable camp ever, 1979060985517618752 times my dad told me to drop all my positions in school because of my grades wont corporate with me, stressed out because of the fake people, stressed out because of all the teachers out there, how hard to fight anger from burst while working with guys and much more.

it will hella long if i type it here sooooo i wont.

but despite all of that, i survived, mate. i survived.

thanks to the people who give me mental supports.

theres a thought in my mind right now, guys arent that bad actually. they are actually very fun to be with. they are funny, very funny. as a girl, i would really love to have guyfriendssss because why not? their ego are so high sampai sorok au kindness they did konon la nak nampak cool but tak jadi HAHAAHHAHAH so yea

ok i will stop here sebab dah merepek hm see ya next post! bye bye!!

[STORY]

No comments:

Post a Comment